More Alpine Adventures

It's that time of the year again. Summer holidays are in full swing and we are starting to get excited about our next trip away. After our last little contretemps in the Alps, you may get think we have had enough of mountain heights, but, with memories of last summer's idyllic week at the Achensee still fresh, we are planning another Alpine summer. This time we are heading to Switzerland, staying firstly in Valais, at Bella Tola Campsite, then on to Interlaken and Manor Farm Campsite. This will be our first taste of Eurocamping (apart from Gaz's drag act in Osnabruck c.1998) and, given that I have gone for the solid walls and internal plumbing option, doesn't count as real camping.

The car is packed to the gunnels are on the road at last. Swiss rail and motorway passes have arrived, currency is collected and I am pretty confident that I have remembered the passports. Turns out we have paid for the Dartford tunnel twice, as both Gaz and I did it!  I have been viewing an assortment of Swiss webcams on a daily basis for the past week and am getting pretty excited now. I will be blogging as we go (wifi permitting) and am looking forward to seeing the best of Europe from the top.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interlaken

Leukerbad

A tale of two pools...