Swimming (again)
I said I had had enough of swimming, but it seems I spoke too soon. No sooner had we taken possession of our holiday home and unpacked, then we were harried lakeside by Eleanor, who was desperate to swim in the lake.
I was hot and bothered enough to welcome getting wet, so I packed the swim bag (again) and we all trooped the short walk to the Thunersee lakeside. The atmosphere was heavy and the storm that finally broke overnight was threatening, but the water was warmer than the Bella Tola swimming pool and swimming in his lake was surprisingly enjoyable.
I was hot and bothered enough to welcome getting wet, so I packed the swim bag (again) and we all trooped the short walk to the Thunersee lakeside. The atmosphere was heavy and the storm that finally broke overnight was threatening, but the water was warmer than the Bella Tola swimming pool and swimming in his lake was surprisingly enjoyable.


Comments
Post a Comment